10 Uses for a Draper Body Therapy® Neck BlanketBecky Shipps
You’ve heard of our equine products, but chances are you’ve unknowingly skimmed by our most versatile and underrated product. The Draper Body Therapy® Neck Blanket is a little product that can help in a lot of ways! Let’s count them.
- On a bed pillow
- Stitched on the inside of a stable blanket/sheet/fly sheet
- On the seat of your office chair
- On the seat of your car
- On your dog or cat’s favorite bed
- Stitched on the underside of/placed under a saddle pad
- Underneath an Ace Bandage
- Tucked in the back of your pants (or breeches)
- On your airplane seat
- On the headrest of your car
Can you think of more ways to use our Neck Blankets? Tell us how you’re using yours (we love to hear from our customers!). Email us at info(at)drapertherapies.com.
Our Neck Blankets are a great, inexpensive way to try Celliant®. Check them out here.