5 Favorite Cold Weather Coziesdraper_admin
Depending on where in the country you live, you may be getting ready for cold weather, or it may have already hit. “Old Man Winter” came early this year, and while it looks like we’ll get a short break this weekend/next week, we all know that when winter comes, we need to be prepared.
Staying warm in the winter can be a challenge, and layering up always helps. Wind chills can make things feel much colder than they actually are, and depending what sports or hobbies you have, being outside can mean more than just a quick walk with the dog.
Whatever the weather, Draper has you covered with a full line of warm winter wear. While I love the cold, I don’t love being cold, and I’ve put together a few of my favorites from Draper below.
- Gloves. Whether you prefer full gloves or the fingerless sort, Draper has gloves that will work for you. I like both – full glove liners for underneath my winter gloves when I’m outside in the snow, or fingerless gloves for when I am riding under my riding gloves to keep my hands warm, but my finger free to have a good grip and feel of the reins.Note: the fingerless gloves are a brand new item, and I’ve just ordered mine! If you try them out, drop us a line or leave us a comment to let us know how you like them!
- Okay I’ll confess, I’m a year-round scarf fan. I have scarves in every color, shape, and size, and I love them all. But when it comes to cold weather, sore muscles, and that chill in the air, Draper’s infinity scarves just can’t be beat.Tip: the Bermuda Infinity Scarf is a limited edition color by Draper just for the holiday season, so order yours before it sells out for good!
- Keep your head warm! If you need a hat to go underneath something like a riding or snowmobile helmet, the Draper Beanie will work to keep you warm under your helmet. If you prefer something fluffier and don’t have to worry about a helmet of sorts, the winter cap is for you!
- Don’t forget the ears. Sometimes I don’t want a full hat, but an ear warmer is perfect for riding or even when I am just out and about.
- And last but not least, once I make it inside, nothing is better than cozying up under a warm blanket with a cup of hot cocoa and the fire going. I love the Draped in Health blanket not just for it’s comfort, but because it also supports a great cause.Did you know? 50% of these sales will go towards the Spencer Bell Endowment Fund which helps to support adrenal cancer research. Read more about the Draper Philanthropy Project.
What are your favorite cold weather items to keep cozy and warm? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!