If seminars, presentations and autograph signings weren’t enough, we then made it possible for many companies, professionals, organizations and athletes to participate and bring their information all the way to Kentucky to take part in the Draper Educational Days at WEG. Below you will find all those gracious enough to provide us with information above and beyond what was expected. We hope all the attendees at WEG enjoy!
• The University of Michigan has provided a wealth of information relating to their premier Comprehensive Cancer Center along with all of the programs, research and information they have available through their center at the University.
• The Draper Philanthropy Project will have information available to support their outreach efforts, as well as supporting what the University of Michigan is doing. They will have Bracelets and Blankets for sale to benefit the Spencer Bell Endowment Fund.
• Hassler Dressage has created an informational handout to address and promote the topics of Dressage Young Rider Training, Breeding the Sporthorse and Riding the Young Dressage Horse.
• Plum Shade Farm has graciously provided the Draper booth with informational handouts on dealing with Hoof Abscess.
• Olivia Martin with Performance Feeding sadly is unable to make it to give her scheduled presentation while at WEG, so instead she has sent along a plethora of information relating to equine nutrition.
• Hologenix, LLC will have a number of materials available on Celliant as to better promote the products that Draper Therapies has brought to the market and allow for a better understanding of this technology in the marketplace.
• Ocean First Divers which is owned and run by Draper Body Advisory Board Member, Graham Casden, brings a grassroots approach to scuba diving. They focus on using excitement and adventure to help educate, empower and motivate individuals to protect the ocean from imperable harm. They will have information available on different trips and their approach to helping to save parts of the ocean one step at a time.