‘Tis the Season!: Pet Holiday Photo Contest 2013Becky Shipps
Do you have a funny holiday picture of your pet? Eating the Thanksgiving turkey, climbing the Christmas tree, raiding the holiday gifts, or simply dressed in their best for the season… We want to see it! Send us your funniest holiday photo of your pet for the change to win a Draper Therapies Gift Certificate worth $75.00 USD! Once winner and one runner up will be chosen. Any questions? Feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com!
1. Only one entry per person will be allowed. Advisory Board members, employees, service representatives and relatives of Draper Therapies will not be eligible to win.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Entrant will be required to enter based on a photo submission to Draper Therapies detailing their need or desire to obtain Draper Therapies products for a animal companion. Photo submission must include brief explanation (150 words or less) as to why their photo deserves the grand prize. Submissions must include their mailing or e-mail address and phone number.
4. The grand prize package includes Draper Therapies gift certificate valued at $75.00 USD. One runner up will be chosen and will receive a Draper Therapies gift certificate valued at $50.00 USD. Winners will be contacted accordingly.
5. Shipping of prize package will be the responsibility of Draper Therapies, within the corresponding 48 states of the United States. International shipping costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
6. The contest shall take place at Draper Therapies at 28 Draper Lane, Canton, MA 02021 from November 7, 2013 to December 23, 2013. Winner will be chosen based on submissions at the discretion of Draper Therapies on December 23, 2013.
7. Draper Therapies shall notify the winner of the winning via one (1) e-mail and one (1) telephone call within five (5) days of the contest conclusion, December 23, 2013. The responsibility shall fall on the winner to reply within ten (10) days of the contest conclusion.
8. If for any reason the winner fails to respond within the ten (10) days, to the e-mail or telephone call of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize package. Draper Therapies shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way and at that time a new winner will be chosen.
9. By submitting this form, you agree that we can announce your name as the winner and submit a subsequent press release.
10. Incomplete submissions may be excluded from the contest. We will do our best to contact you in the case of an incomplete entry.
11. Draper Therapies values your privacy. The information (name, address, e-mail address, and phone number) provided as contact information will be for internal use only.
12. All entries must be submitted by December 22, 2013, Midnight EST via email, Facebook, or by mailing to Draper Therapies directly. Entries will be accepted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through direct mailing to Draper Therapies, Holiday Pet Photo Contest c/o Becky Shipps Contest, 28 Draper Lane, Canton, MA 02021.
13. The prize is neither transferable, nor refundable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or moneys worth.
14. By entering the contest, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions, which govern the contest and the awarding of the prize.
15. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Draper Therapies, its sponsors, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection to the raffle or the acceptance of the prize.
16. All photos submitted will become property of Draper Therapies and will not be returned. Draper Therapies reserves the right to share photo submissions on social media websites (Facebook, company newsletters) as well as on its own website.
17. Draper Therapies reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.